AI FOR GOOGLE SHEETS
AI on Steroids for Spreadsheets. At Scale. Safe for the Enterprise
Combine the power of AI with the scalability of spreadsheets
to transform your workflows, automate tasks, and get more
done than ever before.
Get Started for FREE in 60 Seconds - no API key required
Silly Name, Serious Problems, Big Results
Unlike most AI tools with rigid workflows, with Spreadsheet Daddy, you can start with a blank
spreadsheet and build a custom workflow tailored to your unique needs and push the boundaries
of what’s possible with AI.
Enterprise Level Security
Unbeatable Pricing Model
Batch Execution at Scale
Supports Cell References
No Learning Curve
Our Core Features
The Safe Mode
Enable the Safe Mode to route your requests through a separate, secure API.
- All prompts and completions are not available to OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, us, or other third parties.
- Your data won’t be used for improving AI models, abuse monitoring, and content filtering.
Create and execute AI prompts at scale. Use cell references to engineer prompts with existing data in cells.
- Reference cells or cell ranges
- The default mode generates output inside the sidebar
- Selecting empty cells next to your data enables the execution of a prompt containing cell references at scale
- Built-in API load management makes it possible to execute thousands of prompts without errors
Use AI to generate, modify, or extract text based on your examples.
- Provide 2-5 examples to execute any task - no prompts needed.
- Use the context field to provide additional instructions and rules to improve the quality of output.
Generate a custom formula based on your text prompt.
- Generates both functions and custom formulas
- Supports 500+ Google Sheets functions
- Easily paste the generated formula into your active spreadsheet cell.
Scrape and import text from one or multiple URLs or Google Docs links for easier data importing.
- Process thousands of pages in seconds and just one click.
- A built-in algorithm analyzes all links to remove repeating text at the beginning and end of each page.
But Wait... There's More!
Google Apps Script Generator
Google Apps Script Explainer
One Tool, Endless Use Cases
Spreadsheet Daddy is designed to handle a wide array of tasks, making it the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes and across industries.
It's not just a tool - it's your ultimate AI assistant in Google Sheets.
Who Can Use Spreadsheet Daddy?
Spreadsheet Daddy is an industry-agnostic tool, so it can be applied to any industry. Here are
some of the major industries
- Email Sequences
- Social Media Posts
- Google, Facebook, LinkedIn Ad Copy
- User Interview Analysis
- Video Scripts
- SEO Metadata
- Programmatic SEO
- Glossary Pages
- Product Reviews & Comparisons
- Local SEO Pages
- Marketplace SEO
- International SEO
- Product & Category Descriptions
- SEO Blog Content
- Customer Review Responses
- Promotional Emails
- Ad Copy
- Personalized Emails
- Prospect Analysis & Segmentation
- Lead Scoring
- Summarize Recorded Interactions
- Sentiment Analysis
Get Started with 70,000 Free Characters
Our pricing model is built to make Spreadsheet Daddy a no-brainer for users and organizations of
all shapes and sizes. Get started in just a few clicks using our infrastructure and seamlessly
migrate over using your own API keys to drastically reduce costs. It’s a win-win.
200K GPT-4-32K chars./mo
Frequently Asked Questions
Click this link to install our add-on on the Google Workspace Marketplace.
You’re likely encountering the issue of multiple Google accounts detected by your Chrome profile. Consider logging in using the Incognito mode or changing the default Google account to the one you want to use to install the add-on.
The total number of credits is calculated by summing up your prompts (inputs) and completions (outputs).
GPT-3.5 is a great fit for most tasks, but we recommend you use GPT-4 for content generation, ideation, and research since this base AI model is a lot more capable of solving complex tasks. GPT-4-32K is the most capable (and most expensive) OpenAI model to date thanks to a larger context window.
Base characters are the input and output characters of OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 model.